Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Queen of books : Ruler of Books tag!

Bilderesultat for mulan gif


This particular book tag was created by Ariel Bissett on youtube.

1. What book would you make everyone read?

The obvious answer would be Harry Potter. But I will not go there today. Instead I choose a book that I think (and I've always right as your queen) is a book we can learn something from and everyone should read it. If you have not already read it, I command you to read it now. The Book thief by Markus Zusak.

What are you still here for? I mean it. NOW!


Bilderesultat for the book thief gif


2. What would you abolish in book Construction?

There's a lot I'd change and that I think would be better in my eyes. I am, after all, the queen and will change the world for the better. Yes I know you all agree with me!

I HATE it when they think it is a good idea to change the size of a book in the middle of a series. I know many could not care less. But I like that my books look fine on my bookshelf and it's not fine, when a third book in a series is much bigger than the rest. Why do this?

Bilderesultat for why gif

3. What author would you commission to write you any book?

Markus Zusak and Kristin Hannah. I love bought their historical novels about WW2. They should together write a book. That would be epic!

Bilderesultat for yes gif

4. What book would you demote to the library basement to make room for new books?

Divergent by Veronica Roth. Nothing against the author, but the book... I hate it so much.

Bilderesultat for disney gif go

5. What cover artist would you commission to make a mural?

Bilderesultat for harry potter illustrated

Jim Kay. I love his work on Harry Potter.

6. What characters face would you put on a coin?

Harry Potter. I love Harry Potter. He deserves to be on a coin after everything he did for the world.

Bilderesultat for harry potter ona coin


7. What book would you award the “Ruler of Books” 2016 Prize to?

The girl from everywhere by Heidi Heilig. I read this amazing book last month and I love it so much.

Bilderesultat for the girl from everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment