Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Bout of books 17 wrap up!

Bout of Books

Hello and welcome to my wrap up of Bout of Books 17.  I've been on a weekend road trip with my nephew and had no time to post this up until now.

I read 831 pages and I feel happy with it. I completed almost everything I was going to read and I completed a book I was going to finish for almost two months now. The only book I didn't finish was Summer days and Summer Nights. Only read the first story in the book. This is a book with twelve short stories by different authors.


The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2)Ms. Marvel, Vol. 1: No NormalSex Criminals, Volume 1: One Weird TrickSummer Days & Summer Nights: Twelve Love StoriesRat Queens, Vol. 1: Sass & Sorcery
milk and honey

Hope you all had a nice reading week with #Boutofbooks and that you were satisfied with what you read during the week.  See you again soon!



1 comment:

  1. Good job. I'd like to check out that short story collection too. I've seen a lot of buzz around it. I published some short stories on Amazon too.
    Check out my readathon recap here. My post also has a link to my book if you'd like a preview of it. https://runwright.net/2016/08/25/boutofbooks17-update/

    ReplyDelete