Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Bout of Books read-a-thon: 22-28th august.

Bout of Books

I decided to do another read-a-thon. Even though I currently is doing #Readthemallthon. I love Bout of books, one of the first read-a-thon I ever participated in. The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal.

My TBR list:

milk and honey

I wanted to try to read some more poetry this year. Something I do not read so often. I bought Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur some weeks ago.

The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2)

Read 172 pages so far. I hope to finish this book next week, so I can read Blue lily, lily blue soon.

Summer Days & Summer Nights

I need to read this before the summer is over. This looks like a great summer read.

Ms. Marvel, Vol. 1: No NormalRat Queens, Vol. 1: Sass & SorcerySex Criminals, Volume 1: One Weird Trick

I borrow Ms Marvel from the Library and bought some other graphic novels. Hope to read some of these next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment