Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

My TBR for: #Hotandspicyreading read-a-thon: 1-7th of September.

#Hotandspicyreading is a week long read-a-thon hosted by Julia and Kayla on youtube. It starts tomorrow 1st of September and end on wednesday the 7th of September. I love reading together with other people and recently I find Kaylas youtube channel. So I decided to join in!


challenges:
1. read a book you bought at least six months ago
2. read a book in a series
3. read a book you dnfed
4. read a book in a different format
5. re-read a favourite

Carry On

1: I decided to read Carry on by Rainbow Rowell. I had this book for a really long time. Not sure when I bought it. I try to read it some time ago, but was not in the mood for it. Hope to read it during this read-a-thon. Because this book sounds like something I would love so much!

Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)

2: I read Shatter me a long time ago and should have continue with this series back then. But after finding out a specific spoiler for this series. I kind of got mixed feelings about it. But I really like the first book, so now I want to read more of this world. And I hope I will like a character, which I currently hate so strongly.

All the Light We Cannot See

3: I loved the beginning of all the light we cannot see and can't wait to continue reading the book. I have other books that I never completed that I should give a second chance. But decided to choose a book I know I will finish and love. I just stopped reading it because I read something else I wanted to finish first when I started on it and forgot all about it.

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)

4: I don't listen to audiobook often, I'm more fan of reading books myself. To all the boys I've loved before by Jenny Han is one of those books I began to listen to but never finished. Hope to do so this week.

Vinternoveller

5
: Vinternoveller by Ingvild H. Rishøi is a Norwegian short stories collection. I read this last year and really loved it. Bought the book recently and loved to re-read it again. It is a short book - only 128 pages, so it is nice for a read-a-thon.

Below are videos of what Julia and Kayla will read:

No comments:

Post a Comment