Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2016

I must accept that I am not going to read them.

Bilderesultat for books gif

I'm one of those people with a big TBR. Between 60-70 books. But sometimes I just have to accept that some of these books will never be read. Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick is some of them. This series have been on my tbr for years. Since I bought the entire series a long time ago. Another reason why I only buy one book at a time in a series. I have decided that I will give the series away. I did love the first book when I read it 3 years ago but I feel it's a series I will never finish. There are so many other books I want to read first. Perhaps there is someone out there who will read it. So I decided to give them away to a thrift store, with some other books I already decided to give away.

Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)

Do you have any books that have been a long time on your TBR?



2 comments:

  1. I have this series as well, and I did love Hush, hush, but have never yet gotten to the next book in the series. It must be a thing with us book bloggers, that mountain of a TBR, it sounds familiar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good I'm not the only one ha ha 😄 Yes it must be a thing for book bloggers or reader who loves buying books ☺

      Delete