Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Inside out Book tag.

Bilderesultat for inside out pixar movie gif

I love Inside out from Pixar. One of my favorite movies. It was amazing, wonderfull and sad at the same time. I'm not sure who originally came up with this tag.

1. A book that brings you joy.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)

Harry Potter has been a part of my life since I was nine. I always feel joy when I read it and think back to when I first read it.

2. A book that brings you sadness.

The Fault in Our Stars

I've tried to read more John Green books, but I don't like them. I really love this book and the characters in it. Every time I think about the end and how the book ends, I feel sadness.

3. A book that brings you fear.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)

I was terrified when I read this book. I know that rarely the protagonist dies in a book series, but ... OMG! The end was so scary.

4. A book that brings you anger.

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)

I know many people say that everyone will love Werner in the end of the series and yes I will read the rest of the series. I have all the books but in the first book Werner made me really angry and pissed. I wanted to kill him with my own hands.

5. A book that brings you disgust.


Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)

I love Jamie McGuire and her books is amazing. But sometimes I feel disgust when I read them. Specially when some characters take bad decisions. With bad decisions I mean have sex with someone else right after breaking up with someone or doing something close to infidelity. One of the things I feel strongly about. I hate it and do not like it. Not in real life or in books.





No comments:

Post a Comment