Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Library book haul #1

I went to the library today. To pick up some books I had ordered. I'm a big book buyer, but once in a while I like going to the Library.

My haul:

Ms. Marvel, Vol. 1: No Normal

Last year I started reading graphic novels and I really love it. One of my favorites is Fables. I've been a bit unsure if I should try to read a Comic. I decided that I should try this, then we'll see how it goes. I think the story sounds interesting and I love the cover.

Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, #3)

I'm currently reading The dream thieves and I want to be able to continue the series at once. I feel it is the best way to read a series. While you still remember what happened in the other books. OMG! I love this series so much. It's the first time I read a series and loving all the different characters. They are so different, yet so lovely. I love what makes one and each of them unique. My favorite so far is Ronan, although I do not entirely agree  in all his decisions. Just like Ronan I'm in love with Adam.

Library of Souls (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #3)

This is one of those series that I did not directly love, but I read because of curiosity to know how the series will continue. I like a part of the storyline in the books and the characters. Will be sad to say goodbye to all of them.

4 comments:

  1. AFJDSAKLD I LOVE BLUE LILY SO MUCH. <3 Ronan is 10000% my favourite precious little violent cinnamon roll. And I liked him so much in BLLB because I think his character development is extraordinary. *hugs the series* I hope you get the Raven King soon too. IT IS ALL THE GOODNESS.
    I also want to try Ms. Marvel! I'm kind of hoping my library will buy it soon. :')

    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love the beginning on your comment 😄😂 I love Ronan. He is so different. Yes he can be violent but he is also the most sweetest and charming person ever. I really hope they get the raven king on the library. But I will buy this series soon anyway. I need this in my own library collection. Amazing series 😃 I love Maggie Stiefvater so much 😘

      Delete
  2. I really need to get caught up on The Raven Boys series and Miss Peregrine's series too! Enjoy your new books. :)

    ReplyDelete