Pages

Monday, August 8, 2016

My TBR for August!

Bilderesultat for lot of books gif

I'm a really huge mood reader, but decided to try to do a TBR post for this month. I hope I will manage to read this list of books. Cross my fingers!

Currently Reading the Dream thieves by Maggie Stiefvater.

The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2)

I've never read books together with someone before and through Booksamino, I find some people to buddy read with. Clockwork angel is a re-read for me but really looking forward to reading it. Looking forward to meet Will, Jem and Tessa again.

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)

I'm participate in a Harry Potter readalong with the HARRY POTTER READALONG group on goodsreads from August 15th to October 3rd.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)

I hope to have finished reading one of the books below. These are all books I have started but not completed.


A Darker Shade of Magic (Shades of Magic, #1)The NightingaleAll the Light We Cannot See

No comments:

Post a Comment