Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

TBR in september!

Here I am again with another tbr list, which I probably will not follow. If I know myself right. Ha ha. But let's try again. Miracle can happen.

I will participate in two read-a-thon this month. At least that I know of so far. So let's start with what to read during these two weeks.

#Hotandspicyreading 1-7th of September:

Carry OnUnravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)All the Light We Cannot SeeTo All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)Vinternoveller

#Bannedread-a-thon  25th September - 1st October:

1984The OutsidersLolitaLord of the FliesI Know Why the Caged Bird Sings

I started Read together! - Bookclub on Goodreads. Our read for September is Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes. Everyone is welcome to join us :-)

Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1)


Between the first and second read-a-thon I have time to read. I will first read Falling Kingdoms and if I have more time I will read the books from my TBR list for august. I have a lot of books from last month I still need to read. Looking forward to more reading and more characters to fell in love with.



No comments:

Post a Comment