Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Banned Book-a-thon Read-a-thon.


"The Banned Book-a-thon is running from Sunday 25th September until Saturday the 1st October, alongside Banned Books Week! This year, the theme is 'Diversity', so I encourage you to select books that have been challenged and are considered diverse" - Little book owl.



As you can see on my haul, I took a trip to the Library for this read-a-thon.  I am in a way on a book buying ban until Christmas. Apart from the book I got from Owlcreate, a monthly book subscription box. Love it so much and will review/talk about my first Owlcreate Box in my next blog post.

My TBR list:

LOLITA.
SYNDERE I SOMMERSOL.
ALBERTINE.
THE OUTSIDERS.
LORD OF THE FLIES.
1984.

Albertine and Syndere i sommersol is Norwegian books, while the rest of them is in English.

Looking forward to next week's reading :-)

Are you joining us? What are you reading?





No comments:

Post a Comment