Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2016

#DiverseaThon TBR.

Another read-a-thon, you might say? Welcome to the crazy world of read-a-thon's. I love read-a-thon. Yes it may not goes as I hope for and I never read everything on my TBR. But I love it anyway. It's fun to be able to read with others.

It's starts on monday, Sept 12 and end Monday, Sept 19.

This time around I did a smaller TBR. So perhaps I will reach my goal. I hope so!

More Happy Than NotGeorgeMs. Marvel, #3: Side Entrance
To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)

I already started To all the boys I've loved before by Jenny Han. But I hope to finish it during #DiverseaThon.

More happy than not: Kindle book.
George: Audio book.
Ms Marvel 3: Graphic novel.
To all the boys I've loved before: kindle book or audio book.


4 comments:

  1. Oh good luck with these! George is SO ADORABLE and a very quick read too, eeep. And I really want to read More Happy Than Not. I actually feel bad that I haven't already. I've seen so many people rave over it. :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only read to chapter 4 in More Happy Than Not. Love it so far :-) Can't wait to read GEORGE, many people loved it. That always a good thing!

      Delete
  2. To All the Boys is one of my faves!! I love Lara Jean!! Hope you LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of love the book. Not my favorite. But it's a sweet and funny story :-)

      Delete