Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on my fall TBR.



Top ten tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The broke and the bookish. 

They give you a new topic every week and you have to list ten things on that topic. Mostly about books. This week the topic is: Books on my fall TBR.

I love all seasons, but Fall is certainly one of my favorites seasons during the year. Specially because I love sitting in my sofa, with a cup of tea in one hand and a book in the other. When it starts to get cold and rainy outside.

When it comes to determining what to read, from my TBR, I am very confused person. Over the place, you may say. I can make up my mind for a reading list and changed it right after.

Let's say this is the books I hope to read this fall:


Passenger (Passenger, #1)Outlander (Outlander, #1)This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)
Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, #1)A Study in Charlotte (Charlotte Holmes, #1)The Queen of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #1)
Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2)The Wrath & the Dawn (The Wrath & the Dawn, #1)Fallout (Lois Lane, #1)
This Shattered World (Starbound, #2)

4 comments:

  1. Several of these are on my TBR too, but not for fall.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/top-ten-tuesday-76/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to read these books. Hope you like them when you read them too :-) Thanks for comment!

      Delete
  2. AHHHH THIS SAVAGE SONG!! *flails about for 900 years* That book is basically so glorious I cannot even with it. <3 I will hug it forever basically. And also I loved Lady Midnight (ajfdkasld those tragic Blackthorn boys) and The Wrath and the Dawn! And I really want to read Lois Lane, so I hope that's awesome for you too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you love those books. Yeah I hope to love them too :-)

      Delete