Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite books of all time! A good time for rambling about my beloved books.


Top ten tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The broke and the bookish. 

So basically they give you a new topic every week and you have to list ten things on that topic. Mostly about books. This week the topic is: Favorite books.

It's so hard to choose only 10, but I'll try. Harry Potter is not on this list. I chose not to have them on this list, since it is quite obvious that Harry Potter is the answer to everything. Nothing can beat Harry Potter.

Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)

I love and adore this book so much. Specially because of Josh. I loved him since I meet him in Anna and the french kiss. He is the most perfect and kindest guy ever. So yes, I was in love with him long before I read this book. My love for Josh is now bigger than anything else. Sigh! I don't know what it is but I always like characters who are passionate about something. This story and JOSH swept me off my feet. This is certainly one of those books I will read over and over again.

The Girl from Everywhere (The Girl from Everywhere, #1)

Thanks to Paperfury for showing me this wonderful book. I loved it from the first page. Another book with amazing characters. Someone cares about the plot of a book while reading, I care a lot more about the characters. If I don't like the characters, I have a hard time finish the book. Even if the plot of the book is amazing. This book has everything I love. Wonderful characters. A love interest I love. Epic story. Time travel. Maps. Pirates. Awesome friendship. Can't wait to read the next book.

Landline

The first book I read by Rainbow Rowell was young adult. So I was a bit unsure if I would like Landline since this is for adult. But I loved it more than anything else she has written.  It's a beautiful written book about life, friendship, family, love and new chances. I'm planning on re-read this amazing book in the future.

Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe

This was clearly a cover purchase. Look how beautiful and gorgeous the cover is. If you disagree with me, put on your glasses. Ha ha. I love Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe. This is why I want to be a writer. I want to create something heartbreaking and unforgettable. Just as this story. Ari and Dante was both characters I really loved and their epic story was wonderful. Everything with this book is... OMG! And the ending. I read it over and over again. Read it, if you have not already done so. Yet another book I need to re-read. Absolutely pefect!

Before I Fall

I bought this a really long time ago. Before I was a blogger myself. I remember it as a amazing and heartbreaking book. I love Samantha and her journey. Kent is one of my favorite book boyfriends. I love their realtionship. I don't remember much else from this book, sadly. Need to read it again soon.

The Martian

The Martian was a very big surprise for me. I never thought I would like it as much as I did. Both the book and the movie is amazing. In almost the entire book the story is all about one person and his journey home. I love Mark Watney and his sense of humor. I laughed a lot. Sometimes I was also very scared. Sometimes I thought: Will he survive? Love it, really need to re-read it soon. I feel like I need to re-read this entire list. Ha ha.

Just One Day (Just One Day, #1)

I like all books about traveling and experience new places. This is absolutely one of my favorite books in that genre, both this and the second book and the e-novella. The novella was so cute and fluffy. I love the entire series so much. I read this before I visit Paris in real life, so it would fun to re-read it. Now that I too have been there.


The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike, #1)

I love mysteries and I love London. This is perfect. Still need to read the two next books in the series. Plan to read the entire series eventually. Since I read the first book in my own language. I got all the three books in english for Christmas last year. I love Cormoran Strike and specially his work realtionship with his co-worker Robin ( and yes she is a girl!).

Meant to Be

This is again one of those books I bought because of the beautiful cover. I love Meant to be. It's funny, romantice and sweet. I love when two people surprisingly falls in love. Specially in this amazing book about the realtionship between Julia and Jason. I love their personality and story so much.

The Book Thief

The book thief is one of my favorite historical novels. Ever since I was a kid I loved stories about WWII. Specially because my grandparents took part in it in different ways and I always heard story about it from my grandmother. And who does not like a book about books? I loved that side of the story.

Have you read any of these books? Who are your favorite books?






4 comments:

  1. Before I Fall was a really good book! I can't wait to see the movie when it comes out! Great Post :D My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I really looking forward to the movie too ☺ Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Three of those are on my TBR mountain: Before I Fall, The Martian, and The Book Thief. I'm glad to see that you consider them amongst your favourites! I will have to bump them up the list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you love them too, Darlene :-)

      Delete