Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Top ten tuesday: In honor of Fall tv, do a tv-themed topic!



Top ten tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The broke and the bookish. 

So basically they give you a new topic every week and you have to list ten things on that topic. Mostly about books, but this week the topic is tv-series.

This week's topic: In honor of Fall Tv, do a tv-themed topic!

Bilderesultat for elementary gif

I love Sherlock Holmes. He has been one of my favorite characters a really long time. Elementary is my favorite series of modern Sherlock Holmes. Jonny Lee Miller is one of my favorite British actors, ever since I saw him in Mansfield Park when I was twelve or thirteen years old. He is amazing.

Bilderesultat for izombie gif

Izombie is another series I love watching. Specially because of the friendship between the main character and her boss. I've never like zombies but this series is awesome, funny and great.

Bilderesultat for lucifer gif

I love the first episode of Lucifer. I hope to watch more of this series soon. Lucifer is charming as hell ( literally speaking) in this series.  Ha ha.

Bilderesultat for Teen wolf gif

I've watch Teen wolf since day 1. Must admit that I sometimes have quit because of all the teenage drama. OMG! So much drama. But since the series is now on Netflix. I have plans to see the last few seasons soon. The biggest reason why I love this series is Scott and Stiles, and their funny and charming friendship.

Bilderesultat for the magicians gif

This is another tv series I only watch one or two episodes from. But I really hope to continue this series soon. I love magic and this world seems so facinating. The Magicians is based of on the book series with the same name. Written by Lev Grossman.  I hope to read the first book soon too.

Bilderesultat for the flash gif

I love watching superhero movies, especially because you always know it's action and fun to watch. Although I know nothing about the marvel universe or DC Comics. Now have many of these characters also appeared in TV series. I love many of them. The Flash is my favorite so far. The humor reminds me a bit about Smallville.

Bilderesultat for friends gif

I've loved Friends as long as I can remember. I think I saw the first episode on TV when I was 12-13 years old. This is one of the series, which never goes out of date. I can see the episodes over and over again.

Bilderesultat for sleepy hollow tv series gif

I love Sleepy Hollow. Ichabod Crane is one of the reasons why I love this series so much. His encounter with our time periode is always fun. Wish this series had more seasons on Netflix. Lately I have begun to look more and more at tv series on netflix, and less on the series I have to look for elsewhere.

Bilderesultat for agent carter gif

I love Agent Carter and watch all the season on Netflix. Wish they had more seasons. The series was brilliant and hilarious.

Bilderesultat for Gotham gif

I love Gotham. I like that we get to see an early version of Batman and the villains, before they become what they are in the movies. I love Ben McKenzie as a younger James Gordon.

What do you like in the tv world? Please let me know in the comments!
           



10 comments:

  1. I need to watch Lucifer!
    I loved Teen Wolf until a certain Female Character was killed. Then I felt the show wasn't the same without the original characters.
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree. The show wasn't the same after she died. And sometimes need time from it because of all the teenage drama. Ha ha 😄 I know it is a teenage drama series but I watch it more for the fantasy element in the series ☺

      Delete
  2. Every single one of these is excellent! But I especially love seeing Elementary make so many lists this week :) Such a great show!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Elementary is great and I love it specially because it is on netflix ☺

      Delete
  3. I watched Lucifer recently and really liked it. It's nice and easy brain fluff. I want to watch The Magicians but I feel like I need to read the books first.
    Here's my TTT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish Agent Carter had been renewed for another season. I definitely want to try Lucifer!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too. Agent Carter is one of my favorite TV shows ever ☺

      Delete
  5. I've been curious about The Magicians. I've had the book on my TBR for so long. I need to read it and then watch the show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to read the book too. I had the book on my tbr for 6 months I think ha ha. I specially want to read it after seeing the first episode of the show. The show was great, hope the book series is too 😄

      Delete