Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2016

September wrap up!

Carry OnPaper Girls, Vol. 1Lumberjanes, Vol. 1: Beware the Kitten Holy (Lumberjanes #1-4)Sex Criminals, Volume 2: Two Worlds, One CopMs. Marvel, Vol. 3: CrushedMensenThe OutsidersFalling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1)

I read more than I had expected this month. I felt I have not read so much in September. One reason why I love wrap up's. They sometimes surprise even me. I did listen to Unravel me by Tahereh Mafi on audiobook this month. But I didn't finish it in September.

Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)

My favorite book in September was The outsiders. I still can't get it out of my head. The story, the characters and everything was so sad and wonderful at the same time. If you are looking for a modern classic to read, I really recommend it. But be prepared to cry a tear or two.

Did you read any interesting in September? Hope you all had a wonderful reading month!

2 comments:

  1. Carry On!!! I still need to read that. I LOVED Fangirl, so I feel like such a fraud for not reading it yet!! Also, I love The Outsiders. Stay gold!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did love Carry on but not as much as Fangirl. LOVE Simon and Baz so much <3 Hope you love it too:-)

      Delete