Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Spookathon TBR.


Spookathon is a read-a-thon created by Booksandlala, Bookerly and Paige's pages on youtbe taking place from 17th October to 23rd of October. This is a horror/thriller themed read-a-thon. 

The reading challenges:

1. Read a thriller
2. Read a book with red on the cover
3. Read a book with a spooky word in the title
4. Read a 2016 release
5. Read a book with a paranormal character/creature

My TBR list:

The girl from the train by Paula Hawkins.
The cuckoo's calling by Robet Galbraith. 
Goosebumps Horrorland weirdo Halloween by R.L Stine.
Goosebumps The ghost next door by R.L Stine.
Goosebumps One day at horrorland by R.L Stine.
Little vampire by Angela Summer-Bodenburg. 

The challenges I will read a book in:

1. Read a thriller. 
3. Read a book with a spooky word in the title. 
5. Read a book with a paranormal character/creature. 


I had difficulty finding books from my own collection because horror/thriller is not exactly my thing and I almost never buy books in these genres. But after finding two book from my own collection, I decided to go to the library. Where I picked up books from the Goosebumps series. A series I loved to read as a child. When I found The little vampire I just had to pick it up too. It was one of those books I remember best from childhood.

Happy Spookathon everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment