Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books we read because of other bloggers.




Top ten tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The broke and the bookish. 

They give you a new topic every week and you have to list ten things on that topic. Mostly about books. This week the topic is: Books we read because of other bloggers.


6Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)The Girl from Everywhere (The Girl from Everywhere, #1)
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #1)
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens AgendaRed Queen (Red Queen, #1)
The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)



4 comments:

  1. Shatter Me is on my list as well. You've read some great books on recommendation. I loved Cinder, Simon Vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda (which I think I read because someone I follow on Twitter read it), The Red Queen and The Raven Boys. Fantastic list! Here's my TTT if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) Yes I'm glad I read these books because of recommendation. Because I really love them all :-)

      Delete
  2. I loved Fangirl, too! I can't remember who recommended it to me, but I am glad that they did! I haven't read many of the others, so I'll have to check them out. Thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Fangirl is so amazing and specially the scene when she read for him. I can't get that scene out of my head. Love it so much! THANK YOU for your comment!

      Delete