Pages

Monday, October 31, 2016

What would your favorite characters dress up as on Halloween?

Bilderesultat for bookish halloween gif

I love Halloween. I've almost never dressed up on Halloween. But I love movies / books with Halloween-related themes. To celebrate Halloween with two of my favorite things: Books and you guys, I thought to share 5 of my favorite book characters and what I think they would have dressed up as on Halloween.

1. William Herondale from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare: as Jack the Ripper or vampire.

I love and adore Will. I'm also a very enormous fan of Jem. But let's talk about Will today. Somehow I can't stop thinking about Will in duck costume and Jem/Tessa teasing him about it. Ha ha. We all knows how much he love ducks. Promise to be nice. I will not torment our boy like that. I think he'd dressed up like Batman or Superman, in the modern world. But probably in the time he lived, he would have dressed up like a vampire or maybe Jack the Ripper.

2.  Nix from The girl from everywhere by Heidi Heilig: as Xena - Warrior princess.

When I think about Nix, I can't stop thinking about Xena - Warrior princess.  I think Nix would have love to dress up like a Warrior princess. She would find a costume/dress in a store or made one her self, with Kashmir help of course. Throughout the entire process he would flirt with her, without her noticed it. They would have a really great time together. And yes this is my fanfiction heart, who is talking. Give me sunset and happy ending, please

3. Josh from Isla and the happily ever after by Stephanie Perkins: as Prince Charming.

I love Josh, he is the most perfect guy ever. Yes I'm a little in love okay? He would be perfect as prince charming. Then Isla could be Snow White. The perfect dress up couple for a Halloween party.

4. Lou Clark from Me before you by Jojo Moyes: as Luna from Harry Potter.

Not sure why, but everytime I think about Lou. I can't stop thinking about Luna. I feel she would fit great in a Luna costume. Lou's weird clothes and her style reminded me so much about Luna.

5. Detective Cormoran Strike from the Cormoran Strike series by Robert Galbraith: as Hulk.

Since I read the first page about Cormoran Strike. I always saw him like a big guy, with muscles. He don't say much and everything about him remined me little bit about the Hulk. Specially when you see him through Robin's eyes. He would be perfect. Ha ha.

This is my list. Hope it was just as much fun for you to read this, as it was for me to make this list.

What do you think some of your favorite book characters would dressed up like on Halloween?




No comments:

Post a Comment