Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Live action movies and what I think about them!


I love Disney and I love live action movies of Disney movies. I feel I will never be too old to see  Disney movies, even though I am now a grown woman in her late twenties. When I was a teenager I saw my first live action movie, which was based on one of the movies I grew up with as a little girl. It was based on Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. I remember I loved it so much since they were thieves instead of dwarfs and the princess ended up with one of them, instead of the prince. Ever since then I loved live action movies. It's fantasy, it's magic, love, friendship and all you can dream of in this type of movies. Yes I loved to see more of them in the future.


Hua Mulan is my favorite so far. I think maybe it is based more on the legend than the actual Disney movie Mulan. Since the legend and the Disney movie is very different from each other. Although Hua Mulan does not have a happy ending, I loved the story and the characters so much. One of my favorite movies.



I've been looking forward to the Beauty and the beast live action movie since I first heard about it. Especially because the main character is played by Emma Watson, also known as Hermione from the Harry Potter universe. I love her. I'm pretty sure she will be perfect as Belle. I also love Dan Stevens as the Prince. The original disney movie of Beauty and the Beast has one of my favorite Disney characters ever and my favorite kiss scene. I love the last scene in the movie, ever since I saw the Disney Movie for the first time as a child. Another thing I loved about Belle, was her interest in books and how she really cared about the beast, before he was turn back to the prince again. As a child  that taught me that everyone deserves to be loved, no matter how they look.




I love the voice of the beast. So sexy and charming. The beast really reminded me about the beast in the Disney movie. One of the things I feel they have done perfect, at least it looks like it in the trailer. I need 2017 and this movie right now! Belle is so... Belle in the trailer. With her long brown hair, kind voice and beautiful dresses.

I hope after this movie someone will get the idea to do Pocahontas as a live action movie. Yes I already now there is a Pocahontas movie out there. But it was so unlike the Pocahontas Disney movie. Would be fun to see it more like the disney movie. Pocahontas was one of my favorite princesses as a child. I remember I made a bow and arrow to play with, just because of her.

Do you looking forward to Beauty and the beast in 2017 with Emma Watson and Dan Stevens?
What do you think about live action movies? And which Disney movie are you hoping to see as a live action movie in the future? 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment