Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2016

My BorrowAThon TBR!


Hello! I went to the library and to my mom for this Read-a-Thon.

My mom don't really read that much, but  "The 100 year-old man who climbed out the wondow and disappeared" was a book I bought for her birthday a long time ago because she loved the movie so much. She said the book is just as much funny as the movie. So I though why not read it now. I borrowed some graphic novels and some books from the library. Really exiting for this week.





If you like to participate or are curious about this and wonder what BorrowAThon really is? Visit Twitter.com/BorrowAThon for more information.  But mainly this read-a-thon is about reading books you have borrowed either this is from a library, a friend or a family member, etc., instead of reading your own books.

Love, Elin.





4 comments:

  1. oh I love borrowing books!! I get sooo many books from my library and I check the website insanely much to see what new books they've got and to put reserves in.😂 It's the best. I hope you enjoy Me, Earl and the Dying Girl! That one is hilarious. 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love going to the Library too. One of my favorite Places to visit. I heard great things about Me, Earl and The dying Girl. Hope to love it too. Thanks for the comment, Cait!

      Delete
  2. This sounds so fun! I've never participated in a read-a-thon, but I want to do one at some point. Right now I'm focusing on writing my novel! :)
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes read-a-thon is a lot of fun 😀 Good luck with your writing 😄

      Delete