Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

#NonfictionNovember2016 TBR.

I'm a little bit late for the party. But since it's only two days into November. I decided to join in. I have some non-fiction books I should read. So why not? Perhaps this will be a push in my butt to actually read them. I don't read much non-fiction, but I wan't to read more of it in the future. The books on my non-fiction tbr are three books all about Norwegian history. Yes I am from Norway, if you did not already know it. 1814 is a book about the year we got our constitution, the one on the top is about things that have happened throughout our darkes time in Norway that perhaps we should not be so proud of and the bottom book is about WW2 in Norway.

My non-fiction TBR:


Do you read non-fiction books? If so, any recommendations? I love to hear all about it. Please comment on it below :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment