Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Tome Topple Readathon November 18-Desember 1st!

Tome Toople Readathon is a readathon from November 18 ( yesterday! Sorry a little bit late!) and to Desember 1st. It's created by Thoughts of Tomes.  What I love about the readathon is the one rule: all the book need to be over 500 pages. I love big books. My favorite thing. I love being in a world a really long time. I do have some big books I wishes to read soon. So this was a perfect timing for me.

CHALLENGES:
1. Read more than 1 tome
2. Read a graphic novel
3. Read a tome that's part of a series
4. Buddy read a tome (use goodreads and twitter to find buddies!)
5. Read an adult novel


I'm currently reading Magnus Chase - The sword of summer with my friends at my Read together - book club  and I kind of extends the rule a little bit with the book. But I want to finish it before starting another book. The book is only 497 pages long.

Do you like reading big books? I love big books.


No comments:

Post a Comment