Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Books I'm most looking forward to in 2017!

I shouldn't buy more books before I read the ones I already have ( which is quite a lot), but I know I'm not going to stop myself when these books is coming out next year. Sometimes I think I love buying books more than actually reading them. If I could of stayed in a book castle for the rest of my life, I would.

For this blog post I have used Goodreads and watched videos of several booktubers on the same topic.

Cold Summer

Expected publication: May 2nd 2017 by Sky Pony Press

I love time-traveling and historical books about World War II is one of my favorite genre. As a child I loved to hear my grandparents talk about the war. I have never read anything of the author before, so that is exiting too. Always love reading books from new authors.

The Upside of Unrequited

Expected publication: April 11th 2017 by Balzer + Bray

I love Simon vs the homo sapiens agenda. One of my favorite books I read in 2015. I love her writing and her amazing characters. So I'm really looking forward to this book.

I don't know much about this book. Except that it's about two twins girls, one of them is a lesbian.

I love reading contemporary at summer-time so perhaps this will be a perfect book for next summer.

Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity #2)

Expected publication: June 13th 2017 by Greenwillow Books.

I have not even finished reading This savage song, the first book in the series. Only read the first chapter. Love Victoria Schwab writing so far. And the cover looks amazing.

Wayfarer (Passenger, #2)

Expected publication: January 3rd 2017 by Disney-Hyperion.

I need to read Passenger soon, the first book in the series and since this series is about Time-traveling I'm pretty sure I will love it. Love the beautiful cover on Wayfarer. And look at that amazing cover? Love it! :-)

 Norse Mythology

Expected publication: February 7th 2017 by W. W. Norton & Company.

I love Norse Mythology and it was a positive suprise to find it on goodreads list for 2017. And Neil Gaiman is the author behind this book. Yay!

The Dark Prophecy (The Trials of Apollo, #2)

Expected publication: May 2nd 2017 by Disney-Hyperion

I love The hidden Oracle, the first book about Apollo. Can't wait to see what happens next in The dark prophecy. I hope they show us the cover soon.

The Song Rising (The Bone Season, #3)

Expected publication: March 7th 2017 by Bloomsbury Publishing.

I love The bone season, the first book in the series. I still need to read the second book. I love the cover on The song rising ( the 3rd book), and can't wait to read more from this world. Paige is one of my favorite characters and I'm looking forward to dive into her world again soon.

King's Cage (Red Queen, #3)

Expected publication: February 7th 2017 by HarperTeen.

I did love Red Queen the first book. And yes this is the 3rd book in the series. So another series where I have the second book on my TBR and should have read it already. But still looking forward to King's Cage. I love Mare and Cal. Maven not so much. But I love him as a villain. I read a little of what this book is about, something I probably should not have done. Since I have not read the second book. But what the f*** has happened since last time? I really need to read book two now.

The Ship Beyond Time (The Girl From Everywhere, #2)

Expected publication: February 28th 2017 by Greenwillow Books.

February can not come quick enough. This is the book I look most forward to next year so far. I loved The Girl from everywhere, one of my favorite books. I am so excited about what's going to happen in the next book and please let my favorite ship sail away towards the sunset together ❤


These are some of the books I'm looking forward to next year. What book are you looking forward to most in 2017? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment