Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Winter wonderland Tag.

Hello December!

I can not believe it's already the last month of 2016. The Christmas tree and the rest of my little living room is already decorated for the best time of the year. I love Christmas. Ever since I was little girl, I loved the time before Christmas. Yes Christmas Eve is great too, but there is something special about looking forward to the big day.

For todays blog post, I thought to do a book tag. Winter Wonderland book tag is great for this time of the year. I sincerely hope there's more snow to come for Christmas. I want snow, dear Santa Claus. Please make Norway white before Christmas. A girl can hope.

Winter Wonderland book tag is original created by JackEatslife on Youtube. I've seen this book tag on youtube for some years now. I think it was created back in 2013 or 2014. Many of my favorite booktuber have done this tag. So why not join in? :-)

Bilderesultat for the spirit of christmas

The pic below is from one of my new favorite Christmas movies: The spirit of Christmas. I watch it one Netflix today and it was amazing. I'm not really the one who watch a lot of romantic and cozy movies, but I love a romantic Christmas movie. A review of the movie is coming soon your way.

So to the questions in this tag:

1. What book is so happy and sweet that it warms your heart?


I feel I could have chosen any book by Katie McGarry. But my choice is: Crash into you, since it's about Isaiah Walker. My favorite among the boys Katie writes about. I love him so much. If you want to read a happy and sweet read, I really recommends it ( and the rest of the series).

Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)

2. What is your favorite book with a white cover?

I had to go through my Goodreads list to find this out. But one of my favorite books is Allemaal willen we de hemel by Els Beerten and the cover is white. Yay! I read it in Norwegian last year and it was amazing. Not sure if the book is translated into english. It's originally written in Dutch I think.

It is a book about World War II, family and friendship. I love the book. One of my favorites on the subject.



3. You're sitting in a nice comfy chair, wearing a onesie, with a lovely warm hot chocolate but what MONSTER read are you reading?


I love all kind of monster. Hard to choose just one. But maybe a ghost or vampire book.

4. It started snowing so you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character would you love to have the snowball fight with?

Ha ha! I would love to have a snowball fight with a lot of fictional chracters. But I think I choose Newt Scamander from Fantastic beast and where to find them. I have been in love with him since I saw the movie, twice.

5. Sadly, your fire is beginning to go out. So what book would you tear the last few chapters out to throw into the fire?

I would hate to do something so terrible with a book. But if I had to choose one of the many books I have, it would be Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer. I hated the ending so much. I was hoping for a battle at the end of the book and was so exiting for it. The end was just as cowardly and disappointing . Sorry. I love Stephanie Meyer, but hated the ending so much. At the time, I loved Twilight, so I guess you can certainly understand how disappointing it was.

6. What book is so close to your heart that you would gift to someone this Christmas who hasn't read before but wants to get into reading?

I've actually doing that this year. One of my friends ask me to give her one of my favorite books in gift to her for Christmas. So I should not mention that book in case my friend reads this. You never know with the Internet! Another book I would love to give to a friend or make them read is The book thief by Markus Zusak. The book was so amazing and epic. I looove it so much!

Which book would you give to a friend for Christmas? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment