Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Bout of books 18 Challenge Day 3 - Book to movie.

I love movies, almost as much as books. There are so many books I have read and thought while reading: It would have been good as a movie. But sometimes I'm a little relieved that they are not movies. I've never seen a movie based on a book that I have loved hundred percent. If I have to choose a book I want to be a movie, it would be the Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. The Infernal Devices series is one of my favorite series ever. Specially because of the characters, the time periode and London. I love London.



I never been a fan of the mortal instruments series. But I love this world so much. They have the best female main character and amazing love interests. Love both Jem and Will. I kind of hate love triangle but this one was so well written and beautiful. If the movie producers did a good work and not ruined it, but did everything right I believe this would be a perfect movie.


#BoBBookToMovie #boutofbooks

Happy reading 📚


No comments:

Post a Comment