Pages

Friday, January 6, 2017

My Friday read: 6th of January.

It's Friday and I'm still sick 😢 My head feels better so I can read. Thanks God for that! I always feel worse if I can't read. It's the worst thing that can happen to me. Yeah I'm weird that way.

My Friday read is:


I love this book so much. I specially love Holmes and Watson. Yes Holmes is a girl and they are both teenagers.  But it's so like them. The way they talk and behave. It's really fun to read 😍 I love Charlotte Holmes, she is so like her ancestor Sherlock Holmes. The book has the best dialogue ever. I really hope this continues throughout the book. I love that it's Watson who is the narrator and the book is written in first person from his standpoint. I love Jamie Watson.


SH Tags: you’re my best friend/friend/302/john/sherlock/aww
Looking for a particular Sherlock reaction gif? This blog organizes them so you don’t have to deduce them out.

I'm also a big fan of the TV series Sherlock. So I could not help myself. Had to share a gif from the series.

Have a nice weekend everybody! What are you reading at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment