Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

My five book boyfriend!

Happy Valentines day everyone! I hope you have a lovely day with your loved ones.

Since today it's the day of romance I thought to share with you my five favorite book boyfriend.



Peeta from the hunger games by Suzanne Collins.   

I love Peeta from the first time I read about him and I love him even more after the movies. Josh is the perfect Peeta. I love Peeta because of his love for Katniss, his kindness and sweetness.  I love the way he care more about other then himself. And he is a baker.  Who doesn't want a baker as a boyfriend? 


Thomas from Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalo. 

I love Thomas. He is charming, sweet, caring, funny, sassy and handsome. AND the most important one he is from my favorite century. I would love to solve crime with him in the streets of London. 


Adrian from Bloodlines by Richelle Mead.

I love Adrian so much. For me it was not love at first sight with this handsome guy. I saw him as someone who try to ruin my favorite couple back in the days when I read vampire academy and when it didn't work for him I only felt sorry for him.  But then I meet him again in Bloodlines and I feel in love really bad. He is sweet, caring, funny and so so charming.  He is my perfect book boyfriend. Specially love his eyes and smile. I would welcome him in my dream that's for sure. 


Isaiah from Crash into you by Katie McGarry.

My sexy handsom Isaiah. I love him so much. I meet him for the first time in Pushing the limits. He is kind and he really care about the people he loves.  First time I feel in love with someone with tatoes and he is so different from what he looks like.  His personality is fantastic and I envy the girl he love. 


Alessandro from Juliet by Anne Fortier.

I love a good mystery and Alessandro is one of them.  He is handsome but at the same time dangerous. He is hot and sexy, kind and caring. My Italian boyfriend. Love him so much.  

Who is your favorite book boyfriend?

Love, Elin 💘


No comments:

Post a Comment