Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

#Borrowathon TBR.





#Borrowathon is a read a thon created by Riley ( @rmfickfack on twitter). I participated in the first round and can not wait to attend again. I love my local library and loves to have a reason to use it even more. Visit @Borrowathon on twitter for more information. 

The Challenges:

1. Try before you buy. For this I choose Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi. I have a love/hate realtionship with Tahereh Mafi's books. I read Shatter me and like it a lot. But then I started Unravel me. I read 150 pages of it and never finish it. I will not go into it now but so many things in that book made me frustrated. Planning on doing a DNF post soon so maybe I talk about it then. I have heard great things about her new book and I really hope to love it. Furthermore looks like an really amazing book. 

2. A graphic novel. I decided to read Ms Marvel for this challenge. I love volume 1-4 in the series and can’t wait to read more. I borrowed volume 5 and 6. 

3. Try a new-to-you author. For this challenge I decided to go with Ruta Sepetys and the book Salt to the sea. I never read any book of her and I have heard amazing things about her books.  

4. A book recommended to you. Poison Study by Maria v. Snyder is a book many different people on youtube and goodreads have told me to read. So I thought why not. It's sound interesting and I hope to love it as much as everyone else does. 

5. A book with your favorite color on the cover. My favorite color is red. The title of Six of crows is written in red. So I choose that book for this challenge.  

6. A book that involves a library in some way. For this challenge I decided to read The forbidden library by Django Wexler. 

Read any of these books? Are you participated in the #Borrowathon? 

~ Elin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment