Pages

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Anything but books tag.

Hello my book friends!

For today's blog post, I thought to do a little different tag. Where I can talk about anything but books. Yes, I do other things than reading books. Shocking but true 😉

1. Name a cartoon(s) that you love.

I haven't seen a cartoon in a long time. But a few months ago, I saw Tom & Jerry along with my nephew, and I loved Tom & Jerry as a child. One of my favorites.



2. What is your favorite song right now?

Before I saw the latest Fast & Furious movie on the cinema last friday, I would have said Evermore from The beauty and the beast movie with Dan Stevens. I love that song so much and the actor even more. But now my new favorite is Good life with G-Eazy & Kehlani.


3. What could you do for hours ( that isn't reading)?

Netflix. I love watching tv-series and specially on Netflix. One of my favorite series to watch lately have been Bones. It's one of my favorite crime series and I love all the characters. Specially Bones and Booth, the two main characters.



4. What is something you love to do that your followers would be surprised by?

I could say I like writing, but I don't think it's a secret anymore. I love to cook, specially dinner. Don't know if I'm very good at it, but I love doing it.

5. What is your favorite unnecessarily specific thing to learn about ( this can do with books, I guess)?

I love learning about history. Specially about people in different time periode, if that makes any sense. I'm really facinated about people and how they live their lives back in the days. More than the actually events that happened.

6. What is something unusual you know how to do?

I don't think I can do anything unusual. I'm pretty sure I'm a boring normal person.

7. Name something you’ve made in the last year (and show us, if you can)

I made a photo album of my niece and nephiew, to my parents for Christmas last year. But I'm not going to show it. Since it was a gift to my parents.



8. What is your most recent personal project?

I'm made a photo album of my holiday trips in 2015. I love making photo album.


9. Tell us something you think about often (maybe while staring out of windows)


My family (and that includes my friends). I love my family and wish them all the best in the world. I may not be a big believer in God, but sometimes I send a thank you to the universe and I'm glad that they are all safe. Especially with everything that happening around the world.


10. Give us something thats your favorite, but make it something oddly specific, not like your favorite food, but like your favorite food when you’ve been studying for hours and forgot to eat. Or, you know, something like that.


My favorite dinner while watching Netflix on a Friday or Saturday night alone in my apartment is Lasagna and salad. Lasagna is one of my favorite things to eat in the entire world.


Lastly, say the first thing that pops into your head.


Tea. I need a cup of tea, right now. Bye!

Bilderesultat for tea gif

~ Elin ~

2 comments:

  1. Ooh lasagna is AMAZINGNESS. I loved reading this!! I was trying to do this tag the other day and absolutely failed because everything in my life relates to books haha. 😂 AH. Good times. Also lasagna and netflix sounds like a total winning combination. 🎉🎉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha. Yes Lasagna is the best! 😂😉

      Delete