Pages

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Real books vs E-books ( kindle)?




link

In many ways you can call me old-fashioned.When I first heard  about e-books, I was very skeptical and sure I never would read an e-book. I like to keep a book in my hand and for me, that feeling has always been something special. A part of the reading experience.

In 2014, I decided to buy a Kindle and it was like my birthday when I got it. It was love at first sight and we have had so many good moments together since that time. It's a nice friend to go on holiday with, instead of  several books that takes up a lot of space, I can now bring a Kindle with hundreds of books. For a reader like me, it's something big.










I will always read real books, but in the bag, a kindle is more reasonable to carry. If I have come to the end of a book, I don't need to have two books in my bag. I can instead carry a kindle that contains many books.

I think it's both pros and cons for both e-books and real books. My opinions is that both are great in their own way.

~ Elin ~


No comments:

Post a Comment