Pages

Monday, May 15, 2017

What I read so far in 2017.

I'm one of those people who forget to post wrap up posts every month  ( the last one was in January)and don't make a TBR list of the month because she constantly changes her minds about what she's going to read.
It's me in a nutshell. So I thought it was time to share some of the things I've read lately. When I include graphic novels, I have read 23 books in 2017 so far. I was aiming to read 100 books when the year started, but after thinking about it, I decided to change my goals to 60 books. More reasonable and achievable for me. My opinions about audiobooks has change lately and I listen to a lot of books on my phone. I was not a big fan on audiobooks before, but now I love them :-) Specially on the train/bus or at the gym.

When Breath Becomes AirIs Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)The Queen of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #1)

A Grimm Warning (The Land of Stories, #3)Go Set a WatchmanMore Happy Than Not
The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil, #1)Low, Vol. 1: The Delirium of HopeGotham Academy, Vol. 1: Welcome to Gotham Academy

The Forbidden Library (The Forbidden Library, #1)The Beauty and the BeastPassenger (Passenger, #1)

Bok anmeldelser/ Book reviews:

When breath becomes air.
Go set a watchman. Passenger.Beauty and the beast.
More happy than not. 


I'm planing to review The School for good and evil and The Queen of the Tearling soon. Have just not have time to write them yet. So more reviews will be coming soon.


~ Elin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment