Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Harry Potter 20th Anniversary - Huffelpuff edition.

Hello!

I can't believe it's the 20th anniversary of the first Harry Potter book. Amazing. Happy anniversary :-) Twenty years ago, I was almost 8 years old. I did not discover Harry Potter until a few years later. I don't quite remember when I read the first book, but I think I was between 10-12 years old. I loved Harry Potter from the first moment and I loved it ever since. To celebrate this fantastic book series I bought the new edition for the 20th Anniversary. I had to buy the Huffelpuff version since that's my Hogwarts house.



3 years ago I visit the Harry Potter warner bros studio in London with one of my bestfriends. I really recommend everyone who is a Harry Potter fan to visit London and specially the studio. Yes I know they made a theme park in Orlando, but for me London it's the home for Harry Potter. I hope to one day visit London again and the Harry Potter warner bros studio. 




~ Elin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment