Pages

Thursday, June 22, 2017

My hogwarts house: Hufflepuff.

Bilderesultat for hogwart house hufflepuff


I grew up with Harry Potter, read the first book when I was around 11-12 years old. When I was a child, I always wanted to be in Gryffindor. That's where my favorite characters were and I had the idea that Gryffindor was the best house. I was not interested in any of the others. It is only in recent years that I have actually spent time figuring out what the different houses stand for. I have taken countless quizzes online and have finally found out where I would elong.

Bilderesultat for hufflepuff


I've always wanted to be tough and brave, be a gryffindor. But the truth is that I would have been better in Huffelpuff. I am a person who wishes everyone good, I'm very loyal to those I care about. I like to spread joy and happiness around me. I am a friendly, kind and caring person. I was not the smartest at school, but I was not afraid of hard work. I tried as well as I could. I've always thought it's important to be true and be yourself. I am known to be patient and to believe in other people and see the best in them. Even if they disappoint you at times. I have always thought it's important to tolerate other people's differences in the world and be fair to everyone. I love animals. Both in real world and in the fantasy world. I would have been just like Newt Scamander. Had I lived in the fantasy universe created by J.K Rowling. I'm always touched by my friends and family happiness. I would be the person in the room who was tearing up over a friend being sad or happy. I cry easily of sad movies, but also the happy ones. For me, it has always been more important to be liked by other people than to be hated.

Bilderesultat for newt scamander gif

Which house would you have belonged to?

~ Elin ~

2 comments:

  1. Åhh, Håsblås <3. Husene utenom Griffing kunne gjerne fått mer oppmerksomhet i Harry Potter-bøkene. Men heldigvis fikk "The Cursed Child" og "Fantastic Beasts..." rettet mer av fokuset mot de andre husene.

    Selv har jeg hatt en anelse om at jeg kom til å være i Ravnklo, og det var det jeg ønsket også. Tok testen på Pottermore, og jeg havnet i Ravnklooo :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja enig. Synes de andre husene burde få mer oppmerksomhet også :-) Derfor jeg liker Fantastic Beasts så godt, fordi hovedpersonen ikke var i Griffindor.

      Delete