Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Book series I need to finish.


The Wishing Spell (The Land of Stories, #1)Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)


Hello! Today I like to talk about the series I should have completed a long time ago. I love to discover new series, but spend a very long time completing them. There is so many great books out there that I want to read. Below is some of the series I read one, two or three books of, but never finished. 

The land of stories by Chris Colfer. This is one of my favorite series. I have loved all the books so far and looking forward to reading the fourth soon. This reminds me a little bit about a mix of Narnia and all the Disney movies I've seen as a child. I love Disney and fairytales. So perfect for me. If you like the same things and have not read this series yet, I strongly recommend it.

Across the universe by Beth Revis. I must honestly admit that I don't remember when I read the first book, it is several years ago. I re-read the first book and then read the second book in 2015. I should really read the last book soon. I like the series, although the genre is not my favorite. I love the two main characters and looking forward to seeing how their happily ever after will be like. 

Shatter me by Tahereh Mafi. Shatter me is a series I have mixed feelings for. Yes, I'm going to finish it, but my problem with the series is Aaron Warner. Apart from Aaron, I like the series a lot. I love it when people have different abilities and it almost reminds me of x-men.

The lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. I love this series so much. When I bought the first book Cinder, I never thought I would like the series. Dystopia is not one of my favorites genre, but this series is amazing and I love all of the characters. Looking forward to reading Cress soon. 

Starbound by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner. I love These broken stars so much, is one of my favorite science fiction books ever. I really hope to love the rest of the series. Lilac LaRoux and Tarver Merendsen's story was so epic and fantastic. 

Throne of glass by Sarah J. Maas. I remember reading the first book a long time ago and I gave it four stars. I didn't love it. But it was okay. I love fantasy and I'm looking forward to reading the next book in the series. Hope this is a series I will like better after a while. 

Do you have any series you have not completed? 

~ Elin ~ 




No comments:

Post a Comment