Pages

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

My TBR for August.



Hello! I decided to do a TBR pile for August. The reason why I almost never do this is because of my ability to not complete my reading list. I always change my mind about what to read next. But I will try my best this time.

My list:

Brooklyn by Colm Toibin.
The perks of being a wall flower by Stephen Chbosky.
Summer days and summer nights edited by Stephanie Perkins.
Second chance summer by Morgan Matson.
Akarnae by Lynette Noni. ( kindle)
and finish 1 audio book ( audible).

This month I have three books I need to finish, which I started reading in may-july   ( Brooklyn, summer days and summer nights and Akarnae). Second chance summer is a book I heard nothing but great things about and hope to love it as much as everyone else. While The perks of being a wall flower I wanted to re-read. Last time I read it I forgot to share it on goodreads, but I remember loving it. On audible I started listen to three different books the last two months, so I hope to finish one of them in August.

What are you reading in August?

~ Elin ~



No comments:

Post a Comment